|Requirements||The following is a summary of the goals & responsibilities of each manager at Piedmont Lube Centers LLC. Simply put, every manager’s three primary goals are exactly the same as our corporate goals:|
1. To deliver outstanding customer service, quickly & efficiently;
2. To train and develop excellent, highly-motivated team members; and
3. To operate and grow a profitable lube center business.
We firmly believe that the single best way to achieve our goals is to strive to exceed our customers’ expectations on a daily basis. The following job duties and responsibilities are therefore designed to guide our managers and teams towards our shared service goals, as well as to ensure the training, professional growth and well-being of our employees, and to promote the long-term business interests of the Company.
The Store Manager maintains overall “24/7” responsibility for his/her Castrol Premium Lube Express. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Ensure 100% customer satisfaction through daily execution of our “WOW” service philosophy.
* Manage 2 to 10 team members and ACTIVELY LEAD a highly professional, service-driven culture.
* Actively manage labor and all other controllable store-level expenses.
* Manage and direct customer service functions such as greeting customers, performing service reviews, closing out customers, and servicing vehicles.
* Train your team in all aspects of customer service and operating procedures.
* Help identify and hire new, high-potential team members.
* Schedule employees to deliver outstanding service and maintain cost effective operations.
* Open and close the store, and ensure that your store is ALWAYS opened on-time, staffed & operating smoothly, even when not in store.
* Reconcile sales with cash register receipts & fleet charges, and make NIGHTLY deposits.
* Prepare daily/weekly/monthly paperwork associated with deposits, sales goals, inventory & employees
* Receive product shipments and promptly enter into the P.O.S. system.
* Track and control your inventory, including weekly oil counts and monthly store inventory.
* Assist with customer claims - handle promptly and refer immediately to supervisor/owner.
* Maintain a neat, clean & attractive store and parking area, and oversee landscape maintenance.
* Maintain your building and equipment and ensure adherence to equipment maintenance schedules.
* Professionally manage store-level vendor relations, including bulk oil, used oil, uniforms & batteries.
* Ensure that your store is in compliance with OSHA & EPA Standards.