|Requirements||The following is a summary of the goals & responsibilities of each manager at Castrol Premium Lube Express. Simply put, every manager’s three primary goals are exactly the same as our corporate goals:|
1. To deliver outstanding customer service, quickly & efficiently;
2. To train and develop excellent, highly-motivated team members; and
3. To operate and grow a profitable lube center business.
We firmly believe that the single best way to achieve our goals is to strive to exceed our customers’ expectations on a daily basis. The following job duties and responsibilities are therefore designed to guide our managers and teams towards our shared service goals, as well as to ensure the training, professional growth and well-being of our employees, and to promote the long-term business interests of the Company.
The Assistant Manager supports the goals and responsibilities efforts of the Store Manager. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, though other duties may be assigned.
* Function as Store Manager in his/her absence for short periods of time (see above).
* Supervise employees in Store Manager’s absence.
* Open and close your store, and make nightly bank deposits.
* Help train your team in all aspects of customer service and technical procedures.
* Operate point of sale system, and look up information for service applications.
* Greet customers and perform service reviews, and be able to explain all services & products.
* Assist with inventory and stock shelves with new inventory, and keep inventory organized.
* Maintain a neat, clean & attractive store and parking area, and look after tools and equipment.