Servicing the radiator prevents rust and corrosion and keeps your vehicle from freezing or over-heating
Anti-freeze/coolant lowers the freezing point and raises the boiling point of water. It circulates through the engine, absorbing excess heat, preventing rust or corrosion from forming on internal parts and lubricates the water pump. If anti-freeze/coolant is not replaced, rust will corrode the metal parts of the cooling system and lead to expensive repairs to the radiator and the water pump.
Radiator Flush Service:
- Service every 5 years or 60,000 miles, or every 100,000 miles if your vehicle uses an extended-life coolant
- Existing fluid, dirt and contaminants are removed/flushed from your radiator/cooling system
- Your cooling system is cleaned and then refilled with a premium anti-freeze/coolant
- Be assured that your old anti-freeze will be disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner
- Certain cooling systems require a special type of anti-freeze/coolant; we carry a full line of coolants, and all of our fluids meet or exceed OEM specifications
If you are a fleet driver in need of radiator maintenance or repair, we also accept all national fleet cards. If you are a local small to mid-size fleet owner, learn more about our customizable program and contact us to enroll.
Service Recommendation: Every 5 years or 60,000 miles
Service Takes: 15 to 20 minutes